Frequently Asked Questions
What do you need to know?
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
What's NewTweets by @Gymtowne
- How do I sign up online?
- What should I wear to class?
- What is your payment policy?
- Can parents watch?
- Do you allow makeup classes?
- Just click Class Listings on the side menu bar and choose a class and follow the directions to register. For higher level classes you need to call the office.
- GIRLS DRESS - Leotards are preferred but shorts and a T-shirt are allowed. The shirt must be tucked in and the shorts must allow total movement and all clothing must not have zippers, buttons, or buckles. Jeans are not allowed! Post type earrings are the only jewelry that is allowed. Tights are fine as long as they do not cover the feet. "Biker shorts" may be worn over the leotard. Warm-up suits are recommended for coming to and from the gym. Shoulder length or longer hair must be tied back.
- BOYS DRESS – Shorts and a T-shirt are allowed. The shirt must be tucked in, the shorts must allow total movement. All clothing must not have zippers, buttons, or buckles. Jeans are not allowed! Post type earrings are the only jewelry that is allowed. Warm-up suits are recommended for coming to and from the gym. Shoulder length or longer hair must be tied back.
Gymtowne has 12 four-week billing periods per year. Only your first monthly billing period can be pro-rated. Around the 15th of each month, you will receive a statement in your email (or regular mail if you wish) for the upcoming month. If you pay before the first day of the month due you may deduct $3.00 from your total bill. A late fee of $5.00 will be assessed for payments received after the 10th of the month. ALL RETURNED CHECKS WILL RESULT IN A $25.00 SERVICE CHARGE. If there is a problem with your statement or you need to make special payment arrangements, please contact the office immediately. Students will not be allowed to participate if the account is 15 days past due.
Gymtowne Gymnastics is not obligated to give refunds and does not pro-rate any of its programs for absences. If you are unhappy with the program during your first month, you may apply to the management for an appropriate refund. If you decide to discontinue classes, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE OFFICE NO LATER THAN THE 15TH OF THE MONTH PRIOR TO THE DATE YOU WISH TO STOP! If you fail to do this you will be charged until you notify us.
Parents are welcome to observe their child in class using Spot TV during COVID-19. When we are allowed more people back in the gym, you will be allow in but please do not call out to your child during class as this is very distracting to the children and the instructor. Please keep your other children by your side or in the designated play area. Only children enrolled in class may be out on the floor with their instructor. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Please do not bring animals into the gym as they can be a distraction and cause possible health concerns.
We allow students to makeup classes they miss as a courtesy so they can keep up in their program. It is meant for students to come to another class at the same level within a week of their class so they can get that lesson. Makeups have no cash value.
Make-ups may not be used as a payment.
Make-ups for missed classes must be scheduled within 30 days of the missed class.
All make-ups must be scheduled through the Gymtowne office to avoid overloading of classes.
Make-ups may not be taken after dropping from our program.
Gymtowne Gymnastics is not obligated to give refunds and does not pro-rate any of its programs for absences.