Xcel Teams Page
Bronze through Diamond
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- Kids' Night Out at Gymtowne, SSF January 20, 2018 from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Snowflake Festival at Gymtowne SSF January 27, 2018 beginning at 3:00 PM
- Kids' Night Out at Gymtowne, SSF February 17, 2018 from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Kids' Night Out at Gymtowne, SSF March 24, 2018 from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Kids' Night Out at Gymtowne, SSF April 14, 2018 from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Judges Cup kicks off the 2017 Fall Season! Current Newletter
XCEL TEAMS PAGE
This page is dedicated to the news and information for the Bronze through Diamond Teams of Gymtowne Gymnastics.
Gymtowne’s Xcel program is a competitive program that offers athletes a more flexible, less demanding training schedule while still maintaining the traditional competitive experience. This program enables gymnasts who have outside interests such as other sports or activities to compete with gymnasts enrolled in the same program. Xcel is a nationally recognized program through USA Gymnastics. The Gymtowne Xcel program creates an opportunity for students enrolled in our Recreational program a chance to be part of a team and compete. Xcel gymnasts train anywhere from 4 to 9 hours per week, depending on the level of the gymnast. For more information contact the office.
Current Practice Times
Bronze: Tuesdays & Thursday 6-8pm
Silver: Mondays & Thursday 5-8pm
Gold & Up: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 5-8pm